For each home or business we service, we perform a complete 12-step carpet cleaning process:
- We inspect the carpet to determine your needs.
- All carpet is vacuumed using a Hepa Filtration System which prevents allergens and pollutants from being released back into the air.
- Walk-off mats are used during carpet to floor transitions to ensure safety and to protect your hard surface flooring.
- We pre-treat all spots to maximize cleaning efficiency.
- We apply an emulsifier to separate and suspend the soils.
- We agitate the carpet nap to accelerate the action of the emulsifier.
- At this point, we allow “dwell time” (this is where the real cleaning takes place).
- Once the soils have been separated from the carpet fibers, we use hot water extraction to remove the soils and cleaning agents. (We use a jetless rotary cleaner which leaves your carpet 80% drier and much cleaner than standard wand cleaning.) This residue-free cleaning helps retard soiling.
- After the carpet is free of soils, we apply a protective coating, which includes our Six-month Spot and Spill Warranty.
- We use high-velocity air movers to speed drying.
- We groom the carpet nap to promote drying and enhance appearance.
- We provide a final inspection of the carpet to ensure we have delivered the quality workmanship you deserve. Then we confirm with you that the service has been conducted to 100% satisfaction.
Call Kleenrite today for a FREE, NO OBLIGATION estimate on any of your cleaning needs! 217-351-4930!