At Kleenrite, we use only state-of-the-art equipment and employ only trained professionals. And we guarantee our service for each and every customer: your carpets will be cleaned right every time.
For each home or business we service, we perform a complete 12-step carpet cleaning process:
- We inspect the carpet to determine your needs.
- All carpet is vacuumed using a Hepa Filtration System which prevents allergens and pollutants from being released back into the air.
- Walk-off tarps are used during carpet to floor transitions to ensure safety and to protect your hard surface flooring.
- We pre-treat all spots to maximize cleaning efficiency.
- We apply an emulsifier to separate and suspend the soils.
- We agitate the carpet nap to accelerate the action of the emulsifier.
- At this point, we allow “dwell time” (this is where the real cleaning takes place).
- Once the soils have been separated from the carpet fibers, we use hot water extraction to remove the soils and cleaning agents. This residue-free cleaning helps retard soiling.
- After the carpet is free of soils, we apply a protective coating, which includes our Six-month Spot and Spill Warranty (Based on package option).
- We use high-velocity air movers to speed drying (optional).
- We groom the carpet nap to promote drying and enhance appearance (Based on package option).
- Our office will do a follow-up call with you to ensure that the cleaning performed meets your expectations and to ensure you are 100% satisfied with the cleaning job.